At StarBrite Dental we provide a comprehensive array of dental services to our clients. Our dental practice serves adults and children alike. Our top priority is our patients’ complete dental health including teeth, bone and gums.
We have a topnotch team of professional dentists and dental assistants. Our team is not only highly skilled in the practice of dentistry, but true artists when it comes to creating beautiful smiles. Whatever your situation, we are up to the task and will give you the care and attention to detail that you deserve.
The following are some of the services we provide our clients:
- Invisalign – We are able to straighten your teeth gradually and invisibly with clear aligners custom fit to your teeth. By replacing your aligner every two weeks with one slightly tighter, your teeth will slowly become straighter and straighter until they’ve reached perfection.
- Crowns – If your tooth is decayed to the point that a standard filling is not sufficient, we can create a crown, or cap that fits your bite perfectly. After molds are taken, your crown will be created and placed over your tooth retaining its original size and shape. The color will match your other teeth and the end result will look entirely natural.
- Fillings – When you come in with a cavity, our dentists will clean out your tooth, remove any decay or damage and fill it with the appropriate material so that your tooth retains its original strength.
- Veneers: When whitening procedures don’t provide you the results you desired, Veneers can be used to disguise discolored teeth as well as close gaps. Veneers are ultra-thin porcelain laminates that are custom-made and bonded directly to your teeth.
- Laser Dentistry: If dental drills make you anxious and uncomfortable, our dentists provide lasers as an alternative. In some instances, lasers may even cause less discomfort, thus diminishing the need for anesthesia. The use of lasers also reduces swelling and bleeding when soft-tissue is being treated, and can save a greater portion of healthy tooth during the removal of cavities.
- Oral Surgery: Dr. Sanjeev Bhatia is our oral surgeon. He holds more than 21 years experience in surgical procedures like perio-surgery, bone grafts, dental implants, wisdom teeth and other surgical extractions. His extensive knowledge and expertise have established him as an authority in surgical procedures.
- Root Canals: Dr. Ali Eghtesadi is our root canal specialist. He completed his dental residency from Harvard University and has been practicing for five years.
We provide services in Rockville, MD & to the Washington, DC metro area. To find out more about our dental services, visit our ‘Contact Us
‘ page and fill out the form or call us at (301) 770-1070
We have oral surgery and root canal specialists on site, so you don’t have to travel back and forth!